This month includes Summer Camp Registration (3rd), Deaf Awareness Assembly (6th), Scholastic Book Fair (13th-17th), St. Patrick's Day fun, Parent Coffee to stuff 1500 Easter Eggs (30th/31st), and our farewell dessert for Mr. Bobby/custodian (30th, 6pm). Hope you can attend and thank him for his years of service to HBCPK.
We are full for next school year (2017-2018) with the exception of a few spots left in our 2 1/2 yr old class. Waiting lists are available for all other classes. Please let us know if you'd like a tour and be put on the wait list. All tours and entrance to the building are by appointment only. Give us a call at 703-753-9561.
Check the Calendar on this website- this year's dates are available to you planning purposes. Check our site regularly to find out about upcoming events on the school's calendar.
Please enjoy your visit to our website, meet the teachers here online, check out our calendar and events, and don’t miss the photos of our children having fun!
Feel free to contact us with questions about the school.
- Mar 30
- Parent Coffee and Red Spirit Shirt Days! We will be stuffing 1500 Easter Eggs, and we need you!
- Please consider dropping off a bag of peanut free candy for egg stuffing- drop it in the giant Easter basket at the school entry door. Thanks!
- Mar 30
- Dessert Social honoring Mr. Bobby- come bid farewell to our custodian!
- Families are welcome to attend from 6-7pm, at the school. If desired can contribute to a money tree we are presenting him. Desserts provided by school staff.
- Apr 10
- Easter Break (full week, plus Monday after) School resumes Tues, 18th
- Have a wonderful week with your family, celebrating the Risen Savior!